The Roundup: What’s happened in January?
We’re one month into 2018 and what a month it’s been already. We came back to the office after a lovely Christmas and New Year break ready to tackle what 2018 has in store for us.
It’s always exciting entering a new year as it’s full of opportunities and potential projects that we can’t wait to dive into. But first, let’s take a look at what’s been going on in the Huddled office this month.
Work for Huddled
New year, new job?
We’re looking for a Social Media Manager to join our team so if you think you have what it takes, email email@example.com for more information on this exciting opportunity.
Where have we been?
Source: Lloyds Banking Group
This month our BDM Andy visited the Manchester Small Business Network event held at Lloyds Bank. The event was a great opportunity to connect with like-minded entrepreneurs and learn ways in which you can succeed in your business.
Andy had this to say:
‘The launch was a great way to meet other businesses and connect in an interesting networking space. I found the talks insightful and left with lots of fantastic ideas. I hope to attend another one of these events in the future as I found it really inspiring.’
This month’s blogs have focused on apps, the Internet of Things and AR technology that could give your business a massive boost!
You can read them in full here:
- How Augmented Reality (AR) can improve business
- How the Internet of Things has influenced mobile technology
- Mobile Apps vs Mobile Websites – Which is best for your business?
A new year means a new set of playlist themes and January certainly didn’t disappoint. So far this year we have had:
- Guilty pleasures
- Songs from movies to celebrate #NationalPopcornDay
- Australian bands and artists to pay tribute to #AustraliaDay
If you have any ideas for future playlist themes, why not let us know on Twitter: @huddledmedia, and don’t forget to follow us on Spotify at HuddledMedia for all our weekly playlists.
What do you know about the #InternetOfThings?
— Huddled Media (@huddledmedia) January 12, 2018
Latest posts by Suzanne Goddard (see all)
- How can sales teams use Augmented Reality for product demos? - 20th February 2018
- The Roundup: What’s happened in January? - 31st January 2018
- How the Internet of Things has influenced mobile technology - 11th January 2018